Join us for an evening event about where Virtual Reality meets Psychology and Medicine. Speakers include leaders in the field of AR, VR, Psychology, and Medical Technology discussing the big picture of this growing field. Meet with leaders of the American Psychological Association Division of Technology, developers making virtual tools in collaboration with Unity Labs, and entrepreneurs creating necessary Medical technologies of tomorrow with EyeMenu, and more.
Fielding Graduate University
Jerri Lynn Hogg
American Psychological Association
Division of Media Psychology
Unity 3d Labs
September 13th: 6pm-9pm
6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Nick Ochoa – VR/AR: Keys to Unlocking Additional Modes of Understanding
- Timoni West – Unity Labs and VR-assisted Technology in Knee Surgery
- Peter Rothman – EyeMenu: Giving Independence Back To The Blind
- Jerri-Lynn Hogg – Media Psychology and Virtual Reality
- Garry Hare – Immersive Media and the Visual Display of Quantitative Information
8:00pm – 9:00pm
- Networking & Mixer
- VR/AR Demos
Corinthian Grand Ballroom
The timeless elegance of the Corinthian Grand Ballroom makes for the perfect venue to feature the Psychology and Medical avenues of Virtual and Augmented Reality.
Originally created in 1924 as a Scottish Rite Temple, this historic building creates an iconic and evocative atmosphere for us to explore. Situated in downtown San Jose, the ballroom is a central facility for the entire Silicon Valley area. If you have never been inside, the building itself is a reason to come, but do stay for our wonderful guest speakers and lite refreshments.